Website Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site www.anzchem.com.au (Website) is provided by Anzchem Pty Limited (Anzchem) subject to the following terms:
- By using the Website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access the Website.
- ANZCHEM may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by ANZCHEM. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the Website
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Website content requires the prior written permission of ANZCHEM.
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw the service we provide without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Website. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Website’s content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to ANZCHEM and/or its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will ANZCHEM be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website regardless of the form of action.
- ANZCHEM does not warrant that functions contained in the Website’s content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying ANZCHEM or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of ANZCHEM and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of ANZCHEM or any other third party.
Contributions to the Website
- Further to paragraph 11, by submitting any contribution to the Website, you warrant that your contribution:
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to ANZCHEM for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Website then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia.